How DNSCyte works?
Can I use DNSCyte for category-based Internet filtering?
Is it possible to discover the source of malicious activity?
Which DNS Servers are supported for analysis?
Do you provide roaming client support?
Can DNSCyte protect from zero-day attacks?
Does DNSCyte prevent DNS tunnelling?
What is Multi-Factor Authentication?
What platforms are currently supported?
• Office 365
• Windows Logon
• Microsoft RDP
• Linux Logon
• Microsoft OWA Logon
• Microsoft ActiveSync Logon
• VPN Login
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft SQL Server
• API for supporting any custom application.
How does IDCyte work?
Does IDCyte provide self-service password reset?
Does IDCyte support SAML 2.0?
What are the supported authentication methods for IDCyte?
Is geolocation-based access control supported?
What is NetCyte?
Why NetCyte is unique?
• Ability to discover weak passwords in any kind of device.
• Detect port scans and password breach attempts without an agent installation or requiring an appliance on remote networks.
• Track important audit data. Important security events like password changes, account lockouts, event log deletion and group membership changes can be discovered.
• Advanced process analysis for discovering traffic flow.
• Discover hubs/stacked devices in the infrastructure.
• In-Depth inventory and threat discovery without an agent detailed than any of its competitor.
• Ability to integrate with any network device supporting remote connection without any dependency.
• Unprecedented scalability.
• Different methods for discovery and blocking.
• Easy discovery without depending on network devices or traffic sniffing.
Are There Any switch or network device requirements?
What are the competitive differences?
• As the number of remote computers increases the agentless operation mode creates false alarms in competitor products.
• NetCyte can detect port scans and password breach attempts without an agent installation or requiring an appliance on remote networks.
• NetCyte can track important audit data without an agent.
• The implementation cycle is significantly lower.
• Customizable scripting interface for executing commands on network devices enables organisations to manage possible issues related to command execution much more effectively.
How does the NetCyte discover network devices?
How does the NetCyte automation work?
How does NetCyte enforce organisational security policies?
What is the NetCyte Threat Discovery features?
• Processes Creating Network Traffic
• Bandwidth Utilization Analysis
• Network Connection Analytics
• Port Scan Detection
• Password Breach Attempt Detection
• Weak SNMP Credential
• Discovery Weak Windows Credential Discovery
• Malware Discovery
• Malicious Driver Discovery
• Malicious Service Discovery
• Malicious Start-up Object Discovery
• Malicious Scheduled Task Discovery
How does NetCyte supply 100% visibility in your Network?
We're member of
We're member of