CloudCyte for Preventing Phishing Attacks
Challenges Organizations are Facing
How is CloudCyte Addressing Above Challenges?
How CloudCyte Works for Preventing Phishing
2. The user activates the plug-in for checking an e-mail. Once pinned, any incoming e-mail is checked for phishing risk automatically.
3. The user can report any e-mail that they think is suspicious.
4. Once an e-mail is identified as malicious, it can be deleted from all user mailboxes.
1. Users receive an e-mail containing a link for the agents. For corporate devices, agents can be deployed centrally.
2. The agent installs the Microsoft Outlook plug-in for identifying malicious e-mails automatically.
3. The plug-in continuously checks for malicious e-mails. The plug-in cannot be disabled by the end-user unless a manual uninstall is performed.
4. The user reports any e-mail that they think is suspicious.
5. Once an e-mail is identified as malicious, it can be deleted from all user mailboxes.
Can the solution be deployed on-premises?
What types of plug-ins are supported for e-mail analysis?
active for the configured e-mail account.
An agent based Microsoft Outlook plug-in is also available to enable automated scanning of all incoming e-mails for phishing risk. Agent based plug-in enables the scanning of any e-mail account accessed from Microsoft Outlook for Windows.
What kind of security checks are performed on the incoming e-mails?
What are the benefits the solution provides to MSSP's?
More information is available from the link https://cybercyte.com/mssps/
We're member of
We're member of