CloudCyte for the Remote Workforce
Organizations are seeking new solutions to secure their remote workforce through a simple, effective, and integrated platform. CloudCyte is designed to provide 360° Security for large enterprises and SMB’s, whether their users are accessing corporate data from personal or business devices.
Challenges Organizations are Facing
personal devices cannot be avoided.
How is CloudCyte Addressing Above Challenges?
How CloudCyte Works for the Remote Workforce?
2. When a user connects to corporate VPN, CloudCyte DNS Servers are enforced. The user is redirected to a captive portal for two-factor authentication and compliance checks.
3. Only compliant devices are allowed network access.
4. For authenticated devices, if malicious activity is detected, the user is notified. Optionally, VPN access can be blocked and redirected to CloudCyte Captive Portal for notification. The administrator can grant access through the CloudCyte Portal.
1. Users receive an e-mail containing a link for the agents. Currently, Windows, MAC OS, IOS and Android devices are supported. For corporate devices, agents can be deployed centrally.
2. The agent installs the Microsoft Outlook plug-in for automatically identifying malicious e-mails. The users are also able to report any e-mail they suspect.
3. The agent continuously checks and blocks malicious activity. In the case, any security risk is detected, the user is notified.
4. For any agent installed device, a compliance check is performed. Any inventory information of the device can be collected. Two-factor user authentication can also be enforced for compliance. If not compliant, the user is notified, and network access of the device is blocked.
Can the solution be deployed on-premises?
How is malicious traffic identified?
What types of plug-ins are supported for e-mail analysis?
An agent based Microsoft Outlook plug-in is also available to enable automated scanning of all incoming e-mails for phishing risk. End-user based plug-in enables the scanning of any e-mail account accessed from Microsoft Outlook for Windows.
For on-premises deployments is an agent-free deployment possible for threat analysis?
More information is available from the link https://cybercyte.com/threat-visibility-gap-analysis/
What are the benefits the solution provides to MSSP's?
More information is available from the link https://cybercyte.com/mssps/
We're member of
We're member of