CyberCyte team is growing and are looking for talented people to join the team. We are currently recruiting for the below positions. Please apply now and become a part of a new evolution in cybersecurity.
Sorry No agencies
We are looking for software developers with different experience levels. In CyberCyte, we are developing a cloud-based cybersecurity platform based on Dockers and Kubernetes. Vue.js, Node.js, .NET are some of the technologies we are currently using.
– Take part in the development and design of technology.
– Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and techniques in order to discuss them for inclusion in the software.
– A proven track record of working on rich, highly responsive client/server projects.
– Support the production of work instructions and the documentation of configuration requirements.
– A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
– Experience on Vue.js, Node.js, or .NET software development in Linux/Unix.
– To be able to work in a team environment, including the use of source control systems, revision management, testing and maintenance.
– Experience on code optimisation and development of multi-threaded software.
We are looking for Network Security Engineers to join the team to perform POC’s and implementations to support our customers. Network Access Control, SIEM and SOC Management will be the main focus areas. You will work in an environment which rewards success and encourages innovation.
– Join customer meetings.
– Perform implementation of cybersecurity products.
– Lead POC’s in customer sites.
– You will be based in our London office; you will be required to travel to customer sites throughout the UK.
– Manage and coordinate issues in customer sites.
– Manage Security & Networking projects to tight deadlines.
– Hands-on experience in Network Access Control, SIEM and SOC Management.
– Hands-on experience in cybersecurity solutions like SIEM, Firewall, Network Devices, 802.1X
– You will report directly to the Head of Technical Services.
Knowledge and experience in Cisco Network Devices, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Arcsight, LogRhythm and Splunk.
– At least five years in a similar role.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written form.
– A good understanding of Networking principles.
– Good Routing & Switching experience.
This is marketing and sales role that involves creating and executing a varied number of campaigns. So would suit a driven marketing graduate or marketing junior who has a good understand or interest in Cybersecurity.
– Social media management
– Digital OutReach
– Website / email content creation
– CRM & Email Automation
– SEO management
– Blog creation
– MQL Validation
Knowledge and/or experience CRM, WordPress and Sales Automation platforms
At least two years in a similar role or Graduate
Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written form.
A good understanding of social media and SEO
Become a Part of a New Evolution in Cybersecurity
We're member of
We're member of